- A nationwide network of over 200 experienced, qualified lawyers in every province throughout Thailand to assist members with both legal and immigration related issues.
- Unlimited, free consultations with our team of experts which, in many cases, will immediately resolve the issue.
- 24-hour emergency hotline when you need immediate expert legal and immigration advice or assistance.
- Low, monthly membership fees.
- TLP stickers for your car and motorcycle to alert police that you are represented by legal counsel and listing the emergency number to contact.
- Free monthly TLP newsletter to notify members of changes in Thai law and containing other helpful suggestions and information.
- Uninterrupted peace of mind knowing that you and your family have a legal expert who is only a phone call away. JOIN NOW
WHY DO I NEED TO SUBSCRIBE FOR A TLP MEMBERSHIP PLAN?
- Our TLP Membership Plans make legal assistance more accessible and more affordable. They provide the peace of mind of knowing that should legal help be needed, it’s always just a phone call away. Regardless of your income, a TLP Membership Plan means you don’t have to worry about whether you can afford legal help. Provided your monthly Membership Fee has been paid up to date, our call center will be available 24/7 to assist you with free legal advice regarding any issues you may have. JOIN NOW
WHY DO I NEED A MEMBERSHIP NUMBER?
- This is for your protection. The Membership number is for identification purposes and is a security measure that prevents unauthorized people from using this service under your name and from unlawfully obtaining your personal and confidential information. JOIN NOW
HOW OLD MUST I BE TO BECOME A MEMBER AND ARE THERE ANY OTHER REQUIREMENTS?
- You need to be 18 to become a Member, however covered family members may be younger. There are no other eligibility requirements. JOIN NOW
IS A LONG-TERM COMMITMENT REQUIRED TO BECOME A MEMBER?
- No. The plans are month-to-month. You can cancel, downgrade or upgrade your plan at any time. Cancelling your plan after registration will, however, have an effect on the re-activation of your Benefits when you apply to re-activate your Membership. JOIN NOW
ARE THE TLP MEMBERSHIP PLANS A FORM OF INSURANCE?
- No. The TLP Membership Plans are not deemed insurance, which makes them available in Thailand. JOIN NOW
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TLP’S UNLIMITED CONSULTATIONS AND LAW FIRMS THAT ADVERTISE FREE CONSULTATIONS?
- The key difference is what the motivation is for the consultation from the law firm’s perspective. Many law firms offer free consultation only as a marketing technique to get you in the door. Whether you have a solid case or not, the law firm tries to get you to retain them to represent you. On the other hand, TLP retains their attorneys and pay a salary to provide consultations to our Members. If you do not have a case, our attorneys will tell you so honestly, not trying to deceive you into retaining them to fight a losing case. If you do have a case, your consultation will offer you the most appropriate way to proceed. Your TLP monthly membership fee guarantees direct and honest answers in all aspects. JOIN NOW
WHAT IS THE VALUE THAT THAI LEGAL PROTECTION GIVES OUR MEMBERS?
- Whether you’re dealing with an existing legal or financial concern, or preparing for an unexpected situation, our legal plan can help shield your family and savings from unexpected legal issues. A legal plan also reduces the stress and worry of trying to find a lawyer at the last minute when it matters most. JOIN NOW
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM TLP MEMBERSHIP PLAN SERVICES?
- Everyday matters can quickly turn into legal issues. Everyone can benefit from purchasing a TLP Membership Plan because it really doesn’t cost very much but provides valuable assistance. It can help you get advice on many situations that come up as you’re starting out in life, buying a home or a car, or starting a family.Our TLP Membership Plan can also be beneficial later in life as you sell property, manage your assets, deal with estate management or planning. Seniors are at increased risk of dealing with certain types of scams and fraud. Having access to a lawyer can help prevent becoming a victim. JOIN NOW
HOW CAN A TLP MEMBERSHIP PLAN HELP AND SAVE YOU MONEY?
- For a modest monthly fee, our TLP Membership Plans give you access to various legal services whenever you need them. When you essentially have a lawyer on call, you may realize you have a lot of reasons to use one. You can call for advice on a contract when you’re buying a home, car, insurance policy or to help navigate a dispute with your employer. This coverage basically gives you someone to call and ask, it is about peace of mind and knowing you have legal advice when you need it with fewer worries about finding the money to pay for it. JOIN NOW
SHOULD I BECOME A MEMBER IF I PRESENTLY DO NOT HAVE A LEGAL MATTER?
- Legal matters can occur unexpectedly. When a matter arises, how quickly you react can be critical in determining the outcome of the matter. Taking advantage of the FREE unlimited consultations and FREE monthly newsletters included in the Membership, can easily cover the cost of the Membership each year. JOIN NOW
SHOULD I JOIN TLP IF I AM ONLY COMING TO THAILAND FOR A SHORT VISIT OR BUSINESS MEETING?
- Yes. Accidents can happen at any time. Thai Immigration Police are serious about cracking down on over-stayers, visa violators, illegal entrants and those who are using visas pre-textually to be here for other purposes. Visitors often face legal challenges getting the correct visas. The process can be complicated. Even looking for answers on the internet can leave you with more questions than answers, especially when you’re unfamiliar with a country’s language, culture or legal process. Having an attorney 24-7 on hand can be invaluable when you need to get advice on a legal situation. JOIN NOW
WHAT IF MY QUESTION IS A VERY SHORT OR VERY QUICK ONE OR I DON’T KNOW IF IT IS A LEGAL PROBLEM?
- That’s not a problem at all. Your inquiry will be taken seriously and answered professionally, no matter how big or small it may seem. Serious legal issues can easily develop out of a seemingly insignificant issue if not handled correctly. Simply phone our office for free legal advice, discuss the details of your matter with the attorney allocated to your inquiry, he will then identity if there is a legal issue or potential hidden problem and what you should do to resolve it or avoid making it worse. JOIN NOW
WHAT IF MY PROBLEM IS A DIFFICULT ONE AND GOES ON FOR A LONG TIME?
- The attorney allocated to your matter will do his or her best to solve your problem in one consultation. Sometimes this may not be possible. If the attorney thinks it requires a face-to-face meeting to discuss things in person, he will arrange that with you. JOIN NOW
I’VE NEVER SPOKEN TO AN ATTORNEY BEFORE. I AM A LITTLE EMBARRASSED AND INTIMIDATED.
- Don’t be. Everyone experiences embarrassing problems from time to time. Most people don’t have the knowledge and experience to resolve these issues by themselves. We are here to help. Our network of attorneys is available to give you advice whatever the matter. We regard every question or problem as being important and therefore deal with everyone in the same sympathetic and professional way. JOIN NOW
WHAT HAPPENS IF I'M NOT SATISFIED WITH THE PLAN OR THE LEGAL SERVICES I RECEIVE?
- Give our Member Services Department a call to address any issues related to Member satisfaction. We take all feedback very seriously and strive to resolve any concerns you may have. JOIN NOW
HOW DO I CANCEL MY TLP MEMBERSHIP?
- To cancel your Membership, you merely need to send an email notification to email@example.com stating your Membership number, personal information and requesting to cancel your Membership as of a specific date. Your Membership will remain active until the date stated in your notification. JOIN NOW
HOW DO I REINSTATE MY MEMBERSHIP?
I’M NOT COMFORTABLE GIVING SENSITIVE INFORMATION OVER THE PHONE OR VIA EMAIL. HOW DO I KNOW MY INFORMATION WON’T BE USED ELSEWHERE?
- All phone calls and email are strictly confidential. The information you give to the call center or the attorney will not be used or shared elsewhere. Only qualified professionals bound by the rules of attorney-client privilege and a contractual undertaking to protect your private and confidential information, will be authorized to obtain and retain your information. JOIN NOW
WHY ARE THE CALLS RECORDED WHEN YOU SAY THAT ALL CALLS ARE CONFIDENTIAL?
- If you lodge a complaint about the level of service or professionalism of any member of staff or our network of professionals, we can listen to the call relating to the particular incident in question and address the issue with them accurately and in detail. If you lodge a complaint that negligent advice was given by a particular attorney, it is vitally important to have the exact details when we address the issue with them. If you require legal advice in a matter of long duration or which has been handled by different attorneys, the current attorney can accurately refer to information given in previous calls. JOIN NOW
CAN I RECRUIT OTHERS TO JOIN?
- Yes. TLP has a unique Membership referral program. Recruit a family member, relative or friend and earn 10% of that recruit’s Membership fee each month. Recruit 10 new TLP Members and earn 10 X 10% of those recruits’ Membership fees. Fees will continue monthly until your recruit ends Membership or you end your Membership. JOIN NOW
I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS, WHO CAN I CONTACT?
General – Questions & Answers
WHAT DOES EACH TLP MEMBERSHIP PLAN ENTAIL?
A. Personal Legal Plan
Personal Legal Plan for Thais, Cambodian, Laos & Myanmar VIEW PLAN DETAILS
B.Company Legal Plan
Personal & Company Legal Plan for Business Owner VIEW PLAN DETAILS
C. Personal and Company Legal Plan
Company Legal Plan For Business Owners VIEW PLAN DETAILS
D. Company Employee Plan
Personal & Company Legal Plan for Business Owner VIEW PLAN DETAILS
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF COMPANY EMPLOYEE PLANS?
A group legal plan is a great benefit. Employees are able to contact an attorney to assist them with resolving a wide range of common legal matters quickly and effectively, thus preventing these issues from affecting employees’ work performance and finances. With legal issues taken care of, employees can remain focused and productive at work. Providing these protective services to employees as a benefit of their employment inspires greater loyalty to their employer. It’s a win-win for everyone. JOIN NOW
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF COMPANY LEGAL PLANS FOR BUSINESS OWNERS?
We focus our attention on the legal aspects of our Member’s business so that our Members can focus their attention on the successful running of their business. JOIN NOW
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF COMPANY LEGAL PLANS?
The rising costs of the overall running of a business has made it very difficult for business owners to make ends meet. Our Company Legal Plan helps alleviate some of that financial burden by providing business owners with access to a nationwide network of professionals who will provide you with free and discounted legal services as and when you need them. JOIN NOW
DOES IT COST MORE TO ADD MY SPOUSE OR DEPENDENTS?
No. Your spouse and eligible dependents are covered under your personal Membership Plan. JOIN NOW
WHAT ARE THE TLP MEMBERSHIP PLAN RATES?
For a minimal cost of less than $1 a day, and as low as $17 a month, you will be better off buying coverage now rather than waiting until you need help and then having to pay sky-high legal fees. Our TLP Membership Plans are a great, relatively inexpensive, option when you need guidance or you’re not sure you understand your legal rights. JOIN NOW
|A.||Personal Legal Plan||– Thais– Myanmar, Cambodia & Laos
|THB 399THB 399
|B.||Company Legal Plan||THB 799|
|C.||Personal & Company Legal Plan||THB 999|
|D.||Company Employee Plan||(max 10 employees)(11 – 50 employees)
|THB 350/employeeTHB 300/employee
Registration – Questions & Answers
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR MEMBERSHIP?
IS THE ONLINE REGISTRATION PAGE SAFE AND SECURE?
Yes. Our online application uses SSL encryption for security. You can be assured that your information is safe and secure. JOIN NOW
Payment – Questions & Answers
WHAT PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE?
WILL I HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING OUT OF POCKET?
For matters that require additional assistance beyond the free legal consultations, it may be necessary to retain the services of a specialist attorney to represent you. If additional assistance is required, your Membership provides a guaranteed 25% discount on the attorney’s usual flat fee or hourly rate. JOIN NOW
WHAT IF MY PAYMENT IS UNSUCCESSFUL?
If your payment fails, keep your username and password and go to MY ACCOUNT on the TLP website Home Page. After entering your MY ACCOUNT page, click on SUBSCRIPTION, select your TLP package and enter your payment information again.
Benefits – Questions & Answers
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
As a TLP Member, you will have unlimited free telephonic or in person consultations with a professional listed in our network of professionals throughout Thailand. Should your matter be of such a complicated nature that it requires expert legal advice and attendances in a specialized field of law, we offer our Members a 25% discount on the attorney’s normal hourly rates for legal work, and 15% for visa and immigration work. JOIN NOW
ARE PRE-EXISTING MATTERS COVERED?
Yes. We encourage Members to use the plan to resolve as many legal issues as possible, even if they are pre-existing matters. You will be entitled to claim access to your Benefits 3 (three) days after notification of approval of your TLP Membership registration. Should your Membership lapse due to late or non-payment, or should you cancel your Membership with TLP at any time, your entitlement to claim Benefits on re-activation will be subject to a waiting period of 3 (three) weeks from the date of notification of approval of re-activation of your Membership. JOIN NOW
ARE THERE ANY LONG-TERM WAITING PERIODS BEFORE THE BENEFITS CAN BE USED?
No. You can begin using the Benefits 3 business days following confirmation of your registration. If you need to begin using the Benefits sooner, contact us immediately once you’ve submitted your application for registration. As soon as you send in your on-line application and your first month’s payment clears, we will immediately send you an email with a thank you, confirmation of your membership with a temporary ID and a terms & conditions statement. JOIN NOW
HOW DO I ACCESS THE TLP MEMBERSHIP PLAN BENEFITS?
As a TLP Member, you will have fast, easy access to your legal service Benefits by calling one of the numbers printed on your TLP Membership card, or by sending an email enquiry from the TSL Contact Us page. We’re ready to assist you by providing a professional in our network to answer all your questions. JOIN NOW
Immigration & Visa – Questions & Answers
DOES MY TLP MEMBERSHIP COVER IMMIGRATION AND VISA PROBLEMS?
Absolutely. Your TLP Membership Plan provides highly trained and experienced professionals in immigration law who provide Members with legal advice on settlement, work, retirement and student visas and work permits, as well as other visa and immigration related issues. JOIN NOW
CAN I JOIN TLP EVEN THOUGH I DON’T LIVE IN THAILAND? I HAVE QUESTIONS ON HOW TO GET A VISA FOR MYSELF COMING TO THAILAND AND SPONSORING A FRIEND TO COME VISIT ME?
Yes. We have Members from around the world who have joined our TLP Membership program to obtain advice related to visa assistance and sponsorship for friends and family members, work permit issues and other concerns. Our highly trained advisors have the expertise and knowledge experience in all areas of visa and immigration law from simple visa applications to more complex cases. JOIN NOW
DOES THE TLP MEMBERSHIP LEGAL PLAN COVER ANY ASSISTANCE ON VISA ISSUES AND WHAT COUNTRIES ARE INCLUDED?
Absolutely. Our immigration professionals can assist and explain the various visa options that are available to you based on the information you provide. For foreigners coming to Thailand, we can assist in obtaining pieces for business, multiple entry, retirement, work permit and other pieces to fit your needs.
For visas to the USA, UK, Australia, Canada and the European Union, our specialists can help with visas for tourism, Fiancé, marriage students and other needs. Contact us for more details on your particular situation. JOIN NOW
CAN TLP LEGAL PLAN ASSIST AND ADVICE ME ON WHAT THE PROCESS IS ON GETTING MARRIAGE REGISTRATION IN THAILAND?
Yes. Our team of qualified experts will advise and guide you through the entire process, including what the law is, what documents and documentation you need, how the procedure works and to help you through the district office to the final registration of your marriage. JOIN NOW
Our Attorneys – Questions & Answers
HOW ARE TLP’S ATTORNEYS SELECTED FOR THE NETWORK?
TLP only selects attorneys who meet strict criteria and agree to our code of excellence. JOIN NOW
HOW IS TLP ATTORNEYS LEGAL ADVICE DIFFERENT FROM THE FREE ONLINE LEGAL WEBSITES?
The Internet can be a useful source of information but when it comes to legal information or advice, there is no substitute for a licensed professional attorney. Too many people rely on generic online legal commentary or, even riskier, their family or friends or friends of friends for advice when a legal issue arises. TLP provides direct, specific expert advice from a licensed professional to help you address your concern. JOIN NOW
WHAT ARE THEIR QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE?
Attorneys in the network have an average of 20 years’ experience in the practice of law (the minimum required is eight), have graduated from an accredited law school, maintain a valid license to practice law in Thailand and have no record of any complaints or disciplinary action against them. Additionally, the attorneys must maintain offices in Thailand and agree to provide superior customer service to all our TLP Members as and when required.JOIN NOW
HOW MANY ATTORNEYS ARE IN YOUR NETWORK?
Our network of attorneys comprises more than 200+ registered attorneys operating in all 77 provinces. We customize our network to meet our Members’ needs. JOIN NOW
WILL MY ATTORNEY BE LOCAL?
TLP has developed a nationwide network of qualified attorneys to serve our Members. Our network of attorneys’ offices currently spans most provinces throughout Thailand and is constantly growing. JOIN NOW
WHO SELECTS MY ATTORNEY?
We already have a network of over 200+ attorneys nationwide. When you call for assistance, we will assign an attorney in your Province that specializes in the legal matter of concern to you. JOIN NOW
WHAT IF I DON’T LIKE THE ATTORNEY I’VE BEEN PUT THROUGH TO?
You always have the option of asking to speak to another attorney at any time. You remain in complete control of the situation. However, an attorney is entitled to advise you in the manner the attorney sees fit. We do not liaise with or influence the attorney in any way in the exercise of his functions. An attorney is entitled to conduct a matter in a manner he/she deems fit in accordance to the prevailing laws. The attorney is also liable for any wrongdoing or negligence in accordance to the prevailing laws. JOIN NOW
DOES YOUR NETWORK INCLUDE ATTORNEYS WHO CAN RESPOND TO E-MAIL ENQUIRIES FROM MEMBERS?
Yes. We maintain a Law Firm E-Panel that provides our Members with the opportunity to forward questions via e-mail at any time to attorneys from around the world and receive answers electronically. Members simply email for assistance. JOIN NOW
DO YOU HAVE MULTILINGUAL ATTORNEYS OR ATTORNEYS WHO SPECIALIZE IN CERTAIN AREAS OF THE LAW?
Yes. Many of our attorneys’ firms have bilingual attorneys and attorneys who specialize in certain areas of law. Our call center will match your particular matter with an appropriate attorney based on language, practice area and field of expertise. JOIN NOW
ARE ATTORNEYS RESTRICTED IN THE AMOUNT OF TIME THEY SPEND WITH PARTICIPANTS?
Absolutely not. Attorneys in our network are encouraged to spend as much time as necessary to advise, assist and represent Members and are compensated for all services provided. The TLP Membership Plans do not impose time restrictions on consultations. Members are encouraged to use the TLP Membership Plan and our network of attorneys are expected to “go the distance” for our Members. JOIN NOW
DOES TLP INCLUDE TELEPHONIC ADVICE AND OFFICE CONSULTATIONS WITH ATTORNEYS FOR AN UNLIMITED NUMBER OF MATTERS?
Yes. TLP is the only legal Membership program to cover both unlimited office consultations and unlimited telephonic advice for covered legal matters. JOIN NOW
HOW CAN I ACCESS MY LEGAL TEAM IN AN EMERGENCY?
In legal emergencies (such as an arrest or detainment, if you’re seriously injured, or if you’re served with a warrant) simply call the 27-7 Emergency Legal Assistance number printed on the front of your Membership card to speak to a legal professional 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. JOIN NOW